For mothers who intend to breastfeed, there is breast pump for assistance. Event just for a breast pump that is not breastfeeding well as you think. We collect breastfeeding problems to help finding a solution for you.
- If the quantity of milk is low, then the milk cannot be pumped.
- Drinking enough water per day, and drinking water before and after pumping.
- Supplementary food and herb as banana blossom, ginger and date palm.
- Usually suck up milk.
- Do not stresses.
- Pumping discipline.
- How long is the pump?
- Mothers pump regularly by stimulating 2-3 minutes before pumping.
- Mothers should breastfeed every 3-4 hours and in 20-30 minutes’ times.
- How working mother is breastfeeding?
- Plan and calculate quantity to be sufficient before go to work.
- Electric Breast pump have light motor for reduce noise when you used at the office.
- How long can the milk breast preserve?
- 1 hour for have hotter than 25 degrees Celsius placed in room temperature.
- 4 hours for have colder than 25 degrees Celsius placed in room temperature.
- 1 days for store in vacuum flask.
- 2-3 days for store in refrigerator.
- 2 weeks for store in the single door refrigerator.
- 3 months for store freezer in 2 doors refrigerator.
- Stored in glass bottles, plastic bottles, or milk storage bags BPA free (BPA)
- Mother should preserve sufficiently for breastfeeding for a time.
- Write down the date when the milk is pumped into the milk storage bag to see the expiration date before feeding the baby.
- How are the breasts size, if mother is pumping less milk.
if mothers are not often pumping, Mother reduce breasts size. Moreover, it chokes to low quantity of breast milk.